Horrible news, our friend died....

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are you doing? And do you have any updates about Ann's family. I am keeping them in my prayers, as I am certain they will need lots of support for a long time!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just seen this post this just makes me so
sad. I will keep you all in my prayer and send you all some good vibes ))good vibes((

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to update everyone on the situation. We went to the funeral on Monday. It was the worst one I have ever been to, including my grandfathers. Dean was stoic through everything, keeping up his facade for his daughter. They decided to let Kayla (the 4yr old) go up to the casket, so that her last memory of her mother wasn't hanging on her leg while her mom was dying. This way she could see her Mommy "sleeping with the angels". She did well during the long ceremony, not understanding the concept of it all. Although Ann is Korean, Dean is Irish, and after the Catholic burial they had an Irish wake. It was nice to see everyone laughing while they were crying. They do not have the exact cause of death yet, they are still waiting for the results of the autopsy. However, we did find out that Ann was rushed to the ER 2 weeks before, complaining of pain & numbness & shortness of breath, and they sent her home telling her not to sleep on her left side. The upsetting thing for Dean, is that they could've taken the baby 2 wks ago. The baby would've survived, and maybe Ann would've also. The hardest part now for them, is that Dean doesnt' want to go home, cause it's too many reminders of Ann, and Kayla cries every night to go home, cause she wants the comfort of being reminder of her mother. It's a very tragic situation. I want to thank all of you for praying for them, and for keeping them in your thougts and hearts, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks again....