Hope's Kitten's Pictures

kittycity81

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
CookAndCompany: What kind of kittens are they exactly??? And how old are they??? And do you have homes for them already???

THEY ARE GORGEOUS(YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEM),THEY MAKE ME WANT TO GIVE THEM LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyCity81

CookAndCompany: What kind of kittens are they exactly??? And how old are they??? And do you have homes for them already???

THEY ARE GORGEOUS(YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEM),THEY MAKE ME WANT TO GIVE THEM LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES!!!
They are Persian Kittens, But only pet quality since they have noses which I still think the world of them..They are 42 days old & only 1 has a home already. I haven't advertised yet, just one online ad but nothing serious yet since I want to know their personalitys so I can find them the perfect homes. I also had a litter of 2 very nice quality babies that I will show you so you can kind of see the difference in face type. Thank You I am very proud of them. They might not be show babies but they are very healthy, happy little loves! Here are their half siblings born on the 7th of May:

kittycity81

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cookandcompany

They are Persian Kittens, But only pet quality since they have noses which I still think the world of them..They are 42 days old & only 1 has a home already. I haven't advertised yet, just one online ad but nothing serious yet since I want to know their personalitys so I can find them the perfect homes. I also had a litter of 2 very nice quality babies that I will show you so you can kind of see the difference in face type. Thank You I am very proud of them. They might not be show babies but they are very healthy, happy little loves! Here are their half siblings born on the 7th of May:
Well it doesn't matter to me is they are only pet quality,they are completely gorgeous and so lovable looking.I have promised myself that I would not get anymore cats/kittens(because we already have 6) but if I were close enough to Kentucky I would definetely be going for one of your babies! They are soooo cute I wouldn't even know which one I would want
Good Luck finding them homes,wish I could give one a home !!!! Send them our love and lots of hugs and kisses

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyCity81

Well it doesn't matter to me is they are only pet quality,they are completely gorgeous and so lovable looking.I have promised myself that I would not get anymore cats/kittens(because we already have 6) but if I were close enough to Kentucky I would definetely be going for one of your babies! They are soooo cute I wouldn't even know which one I would want
Good Luck finding them homes,wish I could give one a home !!!! Send them our love and lots of hugs and kisses
Awwe Thank you. But 7 is a lucky number.....
I will give them your love & xo's. If you change your mind on a new addition I have a girlfriend passing through to her families house in Pa in a month or two...
lol Take Care & Thanks again, Dawnde