Hooray! I don't have Lupus!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Thanks everyone for the vibes, good thoughts, and prayers. They worked! I'm so relieved! I don't have to add another autoimmune disease to my resume!

I also had my annual CBC (complete blood count) done, and everything is perfect! That's no small feat with all my health problems and their complications.

I'm telling you, watching what you eat and putting only high-quality foods in your body makes a world of difference. You can't put mud in your gas tank and expect your car to run well, either!

O.K. Who wants to celebrate with me?
I am so happy for you! Cheers to your health & not adding another disease to your resume!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No lupus that is great ... Now if DRs would stop practicing and start mastering

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is wonderful news! I am one of those like you, four autoimmune diseases and counting....... Never fun going to any one of my four "primary" physicians.

I am new here so don't know all that is going on with you, but I sure am glad you haven't added to the list!!!

I have been to one of those gorgeous islands out where you live. My Dad lives in Seattle and Works in Vancouver, and has a house in Blaine Wa. I am in on the celebration with you!!!!