Homeopathy

alliecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your poor little cat...it must be hearbreaking to see her so sick. How is your cat now? I just wanted to say that just because a Vet wants to put down YOUR cat does not mean that you have to. It's your decision. I dont know what a homeopathy is so I really dont' have any advice.

baileysidney11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is a homeopathic animal web site called www.petmedicine.com You kinda have to know what's wrong and what you want but they also have an email that you can use to ask questions and note problems. Maybe they can give you some advise. Feel free to seek a second opinion from another vet. Good luck and keep us posted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowfein

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, first off, she has lost 200g. Not much in the greater scheme of things (she now weighs 4,7kgs) but it is a start. Although she constantly tells me that she is starving and a bag of bones, she is losing weight and that is good. We need to try and get it down to 3,5 - 3,7. So that is great stuff.

The vet wants to reduce the cortisone now, and then see how the accupuncture goes. But we discussed getting her a cart and he says that is a great idea. So, I am busy researching that now. But it looks like she will be getting her very own wheels! She will be mobile. And they assist with rehab! So maybe it will help overall as well!

So, I feel a lot better. Not so blue anymore!

Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts!
Angela.