Homemade Cat Chairs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, it makes sense. This might be getting to be a little more work than I anticipated. I have a new cat cube (all foam) that they don't use that I might work on.

I was thinking quilting batting, but, that is expensive and will not hold up like the foam.

I like the origional Cat Thrones (using another poster's idea for name). The only reason I wanted to change to foam was to put a cover or pillow or canopy or something on top because Mittens likes to hide or be under cover. And be able to wash it. Well, I can do some alterations and make a pillow to put on top of the seat for washability. Like the other poster said I can put an insert with poly fill inside the tube for washability. All I have to do is figure out how to make some sort of hood or whatever so Mittens can hide.

Sounds like the foam will be too much work and I am not one to be spending so much time on these things!

Thank you for commenting about the foam. I always knew the foam was expensive and it needs to be handled with care when washing/drying. I am too lazy to do such things!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Yes, I make everything on my site. I like to look at cool things and figure out how to make them for myself, thus my instant interest in your cat chairs!
I would like to see yours or anyone else who has been busy making Cat Thrones.

POST THOSE THRONES!