Homecoming of Jake & Hallie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jake is a clingon! He loves to be with someone and he hangs on to you hard! He's so cute. He has a sweet little kitten mew too.

Hallie talks to me when I walk in the room. I'm very happy because I've gotten her to eat twice today. It was a very small amount but she's got to start somewhere! She seems to really like the Hills K/D.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both so wonderful, and it's so obvious what a wonderful mama you are. I still think when Hallie's hair all comes back, she is going to be just breath taking. She's got such beautiful coloring.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by HopeHacker
They are both so wonderful, and it's so obvious what a wonderful mama you are. I still think when Hallie's hair all comes back, she is going to be just breath taking. She's got such beautiful coloring.
I think so too! Look at this picture of Hallie! I hope to get her looking this healthy again! Good thing I'm not working so I can spend the time with her! btw, the picture below is of Hallie from dragonpasscats.com.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hallie is looking better everyday. Everytime I see Jake I just want to pick him up and kiss his precious face. You are doing a great job with them!