Holistic pet store business name ideas

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For my Marketing subject I'm doing for university, we need to make up a business, then try to get financial backing for it, and write business plans etc. Of course my business will be a holistic/organic type pet store, and will have regular adoption fairs.

I'm trying to think of fun, catchy business names. Any ideas?? It won't be just kitties, it will be for all critters.

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pets' Essence

Petnip's

Herbal Fours (Supposed to be a spin on "herb", and "four-legged", to produce something that sounds like "herbivore"). Yeah, it's clumsy and nonsensical, but it just popped into my head.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Green Holistic Zen Pet Emporium
(Nowadays nearly everyone associates the word "green" with holistic)

or

Green Holistic Zen Pet Planet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all, you've given me some good ideas! I'm hopeless with the creative stuff

Originally Posted by SwampWitch

How about "Organic Pets" or "Balanced Pets"? The last one lends itself to a logo...
I love the idea of Balanced Pets - makes it sound more health related and not too "hippie"
I wonder if I used a logo as well (I'm already visualising one), I would be considered an overachiever

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

What about

Stumpy's Organic Pet Supplies
Stumpy's Organic Pet Palace

Or you could use "Sarah" instead of "Stumpy"
Awwww, that's so sweet of you to think of Stumpy
I like Pet Palace...

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(The) Silver Vine. It's a plant which has similar effect on cats than catnip. Haven't tried it myself but here's a quote from wikipedia:
In Japan, Actinidia polygama (silver vine) is commonly known as "matatabi" (またたび) and noted for having an effect on cats much like that of catnip. It is mentioned in the saying 猫にまたたび、女郎に小判 (neko ni matatabi, jorō ni koban, "Silver vine to a cat, a coin to a prostitute"), meaning to put someone in a good mood by providing that which they most desire.
(Lol at the saying).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No I haven't. I've been having a bunch of troubles with the computer I study on, so have been mostly reading my textbook, rather than doing the assignment.

There's so many awesome ideas here though, I really appreciate everyone's help!