Holden's picture thread.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Spyral

Yes, he is named after the car manufacturer. I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, it was made in Australia by Holden and re-badged as a Pontiac for sale in the USA. In Australia, it is called a Monaro. I figured since their logo is the lion that it would fit!
My brother would love you - he is a Holden freak, and I agree, the name is fitting!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Spyral

Yes, he is named after the car manufacturer. I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, it was made in Australia by Holden and re-badged as a Pontiac for sale in the USA. In Australia, it is called a Monaro. I figured since their logo is the lion that it would fit!
Cool!! Vroom! Vroom!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Oh he is so beautiful!

Is he a polydactyl? It looks like he has an extra toe on one foot but I cannot tell because its so dark.
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Yeah, I saw that, too. So does he have extra toes? That just makes him extra special!
Ok, upon even FURTHER inspection, he has a thumb on each paw. I posted a video up in this section. You can see the ones up front, but he was too playful to get a shot of his rear paws. Is the 6 toes on each paw odd in a cat?

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just noticed his toes, he is a poly! He just has extra toes - too cute
We had a Tommy Twelve Toes and a Timmy Twelve Toes once

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spyral

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the compliments! He is sitting here reading them with me..lol..yes, he does know he is cute, he flaunts it.