HoHoHo from SANTA PAWS! ~ Secret Santa Sign-ups 2014 ~ 5 HOURS LEFT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There is still room for more people to join the exchange!  You have a little less than a week to decide!

It's a little early to feel Christmas like; but since some of our members are overseas; it helps to have more time to shop before shipping.  Plus; it helps spread the cost out if you are budgeting for gifts.  
  I'm already putting things away for my kids (by shopping toy clearance sales).  That helps a lot!  Usually by the time Christmas comes I'm just tying up lose ends as far as gifts go.  Then I have our exchange here as a fun diversion during what can be a hectic time! 
How many are signed up?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still debating...and don't have much longer to debate!  So glad you like the gifts, Nebula.  It makes me happy to see the cross hanging on the wall with your collection.  

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We have six so far. Hopefully some more people will decide to join in the fun!  Maybe we need to send the TCS Gnomes around to round up a few more folks! 
Wouldn't hurt to send a PM to those who participated last year and the year before to see if they are interested.  They may not have seen the thread to sign up.

Last year some posted that they didn't see the thread and didn't know about the sign ups.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wouldn't hurt to send a PM to those who participated last year and the year before to see if they are interested.  They may not have seen the thread to sign up.

Last year some posted that they didn't see the thread and didn't know about the sign ups.
Good Idea

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you can pm anyone who meets the criteria? I think it is 100 degrees here, hard to think of Christmas. And many may just not are the list..also the economy.. :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe you can pm anyone who meets the criteria? I think it is 100 degrees here, hard to think of Christmas. And many may just not are the list..also the economy..
That's A LOT of people.  There are regulars on the site who don't visit the Lounge.  It is early; but with people being overseas; we always started now to give people time.  Maybe we can change that up in the future too.  

I'm at 6 1/2; one person let me know they haven't been at their computer. 

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's A LOT of people.  There are regulars on the site who don't visit the Lounge.  It is early; but with people being overseas; we always started now to give people time.  Maybe we can change that up in the future too.  

I'm at 6 1/2; one person let me know they haven't been at their computer. 
How d you have 1/2 a person? LOL

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rumor has it; the TCS Secret Santa Mascot is on his/her way!!  

Oh; and only 2 more days to sign up!!!!

We are up to 8 people so far; don't miss your chance to get in on the fun and have some laughs all the way into the New Year!  

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR SIGN UPS!!

I will be closing this thread and closing sign ups in approximately 24 hours from the time of this post.  If your on the fence; now is the time to decide! 

Status
Not open for further replies.