Hobby Lobby already has all of their Christmas ornaments in - I need self control!!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Once again I have to brag on my girls. Sabina might bat an ornament or two, but that's about it. Both girls love it when the tree goes up. JinJin sits on a nearby chair, and basks in the twinkly glow, and Sabina lolls on her back on the velvet tree skirt, and stares up into the tree.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Once again I have to brag on my girls. Sabina might bat an ornament or two, but that's about it. Both girls love it when the tree goes up. JinJin sits on a nearby chair, and basks in the twinkly glow, and Sabina lolls on her back on the velvet tree skirt, and stares up into the tree.
Awww Bless them
We need pics of that you know

I have no fear of the other cats, they always sat under it and loved it, But Pepino spends 1/2 the day flying in the air so, there you go, no tree

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well dont you have the sweetie girls ....... it must be a boy thing. (and torties) My girls are fine with the tree, its the boys that want to climb it, redecorate it, race to the top, etc.

Helen, no more laid back life with Persians, life will never be the same again with Pepino

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww Bless them
We need pics of that you know

I have no fear of the other cats, they always sat under it and loved it, But Pepino spends 1/2 the day flying in the air so, there you go, no tree
I agree with Pami...now that you have another non-Persian (Joey's too dignified to fly around anyway), and a kitten to boot, life will never be the same for you!

I'm sure I have a picture somewhere. I'll have to look it up!

Originally Posted by Pami

Well dont you have the sweetie girls ....... it must be a boy thing. (and torties) My girls are fine with the tree, its the boys that want to climb it, redecorate it, race to the top, etc.

Helen, no more laid back life with Persians, life will never be the same again with Pepino
Pink dress or no, my guess is that Kiko's leading the charge up the tree!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Pink dress or no, my guess is that Kiko's leading the charge up the tree!
Good guess
and his his little side kick Ducky is right behind him

Find the pics of your girls being sweet, we need to see those and remember what Christmas use to be like

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Find the pics of your girls being sweet, we need to see those and remember what Christmas use to be like
I don't have any pics of JinJin by the tree, she's more of a "general vicinity" kind of girl, but I have these of Sabina from 2006. Boy can I tell it was my old camera!
You will also notice that the price of this cuteness is a perpetually cat-haired tree skirt.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Kelly those pics are soooooo beautiful

I only wish I could see that beauty under my tree

JinJin and Tino are such a perfect couple, hes general vicinity kind of guy too.