Hobbies

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hissy:

What a beautiful horse you have! I can see the mustang breeding in his head - they all look so free (maybe independant is the word better suited?). I had a 1/2 Quarter Horse 1/2 Arabian Mare; her daughter which was 3/4 Arabian 1/4 Quarter Horse; and her daughter, a 7/8 Arabian filly. Ah, I miss them so!

coffeepaw:

A book club would be fun!
I just wouldn't have time to read any of the books! I read just a tiny bit a day - right before bed I grab one of my books and get in about 15 minutes... just enough time to be thoroughly engrossed in the story and have to put it down and get some sleep!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE reading too, fave author of all time....Susan Howatch!! YEY!! I have about 20 of her books and am constantly on the look out for more!! I also do alot of cross stitching - mainly greeting cards, but sometimes the bigger projects too!! I also play alot of pool, and play the violin (well, try to!! ha ha) I used to write aswell, I have had some poetry published (years ago) but nothing since - I don't really do it anymore!! Hmmm what else..oh yes brushing the cats!! (they just love that!! ha ha ha) and basically aything to do with crafts and animals!!
Ooops I forgot...(duh!) I do painting and artwork, I love to use acrylics and oils, chalk and charcoal, and oil pastels....I attempt watercolours occasionally but always go back to acrylics/oils!! Hopeless!