Hmm- can you tell I have cats?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL- thank God we opted for inexpensive blinds!

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've had to go by new blinds three or four times for my bedroom I guess Stinkie decided that I needed new ones

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heh... The blinds in our living room are permanently bent.... Courtesy of Patches and Tiger taking peeks out of the window when the blinds are closed

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So you have a peephole. What's so unusual about that??? Doesn't everyone?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL guys! Nice to know my cats are normal!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee, hee! Love this thread Hissy, this is a pic of the front of our mobile home from the porch, you can't see all of the screen below it, but it has been shredded by our ferals playing on it

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should see the inside of my drapes
There are just endless clumps of grey hair.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a picture of the screen on the sliding glass door of my original apartment where I lived when I first got Squirt. After the bug guy let him out, there was no keeping him in. Even if I told him no, he would jump up and hang on the screen meowing until I opened the door. The thing was in shreds by the time I moved out.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like my bedroom window blinds. I think I'm on my 3rd set. I have to turn the light out to dress so the neighbors don't see me through the "peep" holes!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's my little bit to this thread. Glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this, and thankgoodness my cats are 'normal'

I have already replaced this window's blinds once, this is the second set you see now, and before I move, I'll replace them again (this is a rental place I'm in now).

Behold a picture of my bedroom window blind

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I can relate to this. I now have very sturdy vertical blinds, with only valences at the top.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep...just replaced the sheers in the living room a few months ago. Fortunately they're narrow panels, so (thus far, anyway) the babes seem to find their way between the panels to the window sill. The bedroom has verticals, which are mostly still intact, but some of the chains are history.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hahaha, mine look just as bad. i bought some faux wood blinds from Lowe's for our computer room. Now, those, are awesome to have .... they don't really bend. if one of the cats crawls thru one of the slats and it moves, it goes back to its normal position. they are fairly inexpensive, too. in my front window, i cant even open the blinds because one of the strings to the slats are damaged.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
You should see the inside of my drapes
There are just endless clumps of grey hair.
Haha!! My dark green curtins and bedskirt look like they are made from cat hair....orange tabby to be correct.