hiss, hiss, help us! hiss hiss

iluvmybabes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just read your update, GREAT I am so glad it s better. I wish the vanilla worked for me, but it didn't.

And thank you all for the courage of all the troops, and everything you have done for us!! You are al in my prayers!

iluvmybabes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I think KaspY has gotten the idea of what TCS stands for after 10 replies with regards to declawing her cats.
I apologize for the hijack, but I think that this only needs to be said once as lotsofcats did: with the TCS rules in tact. I know if I had been attacked this way I wouldn't of had very much to say about TCS except that I wouldn't bother coming back because I would've felt harassed for what I did when I was trying to seek answers for something else.

She made a conscious choice and how do we know this wasn't her last resort to save the furniture?

**END HIJACK***
I would have to agree with lunasmom*** Everyone has their opinions on declawing but I was under the impression this site was here help people not judge. No one should feel afraid of asking a question on here, and if you are honest to have every one pounce on him or her?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KaspY

Hi everyone,
i been reading everyones replies and i thank you for your concerns and advises. It been over a week since the declawing on our 3 cats. I used the vanilla on all the cats and thats been working great, plus they smell like little cookies with tails.
I notice all the non declawed cats are behaving much better towards the declawed cats. Just this morning i saw them licking each other and they don't mind being in the same room together.
I feel in a couple of weeks they should be all back to normal.

qestion off the subject? I was in iraq when she had her kittens, and my wife was at work. My kitten are all diffent sizes large, large, med, med, and small. Who was born first?

or one justs eats more?

p.s.
yes, their all spayed and neu

KaspY
Size is not always an indication of who was born first. Oftentimes the first kittens are the ones that are larger...but I've had situations where the ones that were born 2nd or 3rd were larger than the first one.

Katie

lukin28

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sometimes you have to pounce to get your message heard. they shouldnt be offended, maybe they just didnt know beforehand.