High School Reunions

louse76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sure I've only been out for a few years, but I'd go to one if they had say a 5 year. School was interesting. EVERYONE knew me, but I wouldn't by any means call myself popular, maybe infamous is more of the right word? But I'd like to see what everyone is doing with themselves. It'd also be fun to make fun of the people who hadn't graduated college yet, and they could make fun of me back that I have and am not doing a damn thing with the degree...

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, I have only been out of high school for 4 years...I have a ways for my first one, but I think I would just like to go to see what others look like and see what they accomplished!

My mothers' 30th high school reunion is just a couple of weeks away and she is so excited! She went to her first one where she was a single mom at...and now she is married again with a daughter who is very successful...sorry if I am bragging, but she is happy she can brag a little now
Good for her!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Louse76

Sure I've only been out for a few years, but I'd go to one if they had say a 5 year. School was interesting. EVERYONE knew me, but I wouldn't by any means call myself popular, maybe infamous is more of the right word? But I'd like to see what everyone is doing with themselves. It'd also be fun to make fun of the people who hadn't graduated college yet, and they could make fun of me back that I have and am not doing a damn thing with the degree...
I am still working on my degree and I am going on my 5th year doing so...some people don't have the luxury to finish in 4 years or less

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was certainly not one of the popular kids in HS although I did have some close friends. I moved almost at the end of HS, and never kept in touch with my friends, but would definitely be interested in finding out what they are doing now. I had some very bad experiences in HS and it took years to get past that, and just wonder how everyone turned out!

And I was one of the nerds, played in the band (very uncool thing to do), tripped over my own feet if I tried anything athletic, was considered overweight, although now looking back, realize that I wasn't. And still, I have enough confidence in being who I am now, I think it would be fun!