High cal cat food canned no chicken or tuna

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
And no pate,though she can eat fancy feast turkey&giblets. August 12-19 she will be boarded. She is only 7 pds. She had a leukemia shot,next booster in a few weeks. After the leukemia shot she did not eat for 2 days. I am boarding her because the only way to enter my apartment is by using my cell. Instinct,ffarrmina,and orijen she does not like anymore. I'm not sure how to tell them how much she can eat. Even giving her 1/2can of ff is slightly too much for her. She will be fed 3x a day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to make it easy for them. She will throw up if given too much but I will try that. I was even considering opening 2 cans and put in a 5.5 oz can without the labels. I try not to feed her the same thing every day

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My apartment community is keyed with Bluetooth locks. Our system has key codes you can enter in instead--helpful when I go running without my smartphone. And you can generate guest codes. Can you generate guest codes for a sitter so they don't need your phone and you don't have to board her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Problem is I can give them a virtual key but I'm just learning how to do it and the gate doesn't always were. If they call my cell I might not be able to answer