Hidey Watching The Sunset

Indy's Dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hidey is outside all the time during the summer except to eat in the house. Most evenings she will move to this part of the property and look toward the setting sun. ( she is not looking at it in this photo because I distracted her) I don't know if she enjoys the beauty of the sunset of she is just catching the last few rays of warmth.

Hidey Watching The Sun Set.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely girl - she looks absolutely at ease with the world.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Indy's Dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a lovely girl - she looks absolutely at ease with the world.
She has a good life. Lots of land to call her own. She has never seen a dog in the six years she has been here but there are coyotes around. No cats around except the rare feral that wonders by. The rare traffic moves at about 10 MPH. She is sweet and affectionate when she is around. I just wish she would snuggle with me. If I pick her up in the kitchen she will be purring and kneading the air. When she realizes that I am carrying her to the couch she will scream out like I am torturing her. When I am laying with her she struggles and thumps her tail until the struggle is so much I have to let her go before someone gets hurt. She has never scratched me during one of these struggles.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Indy's Dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have many photos of her laying with her belly facing the sun with a very content look on her face.