Hida's growing like a weed!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous! She's one month older than my two, and I know exactly what you mean about growing so quickly!

Do you have any pictures of her with Waffle?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Ahhh, you've satiated my Hida needs....for now!

She is growing up into such a beautiful young lady. I hope she NEVER grows into her ears- she's too cute the way she is now
. I bet she walks all over her daddy, doesn't she?
Oh yes, she has Brendan under her little paw. He can't resist that cute little face!! He's such a softie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

She's gorgeous! She's one month older than my two, and I know exactly what you mean about growing so quickly!

Do you have any pictures of her with Waffle?
Actually I don't have any pictures of her with Waffle. They haven't met yet even. Brendan and I don't live together so there's not much opportunity for them to meet, but I would really like them to one day (after all, if Brendan and I are going to be staying together for a while they should be living together at SOME point)! Right now it's just hard to really have a place for them to meet because meeting here or there would put one of them on unfamiliar ground and probably make them that much more uncomfortable! One day I hope to have a pic of the two of them snuggling for you guys, just like Susan's Rosie and Sophie!