Hi!

snug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

My name is Sasha. Snug is my little dude! He came to me on Monday,July 3rd.

I was just hanging out with some friends at our favorit park when a this man was holding a box and walking around, talking to people. I found out he was giveing away kittens. Snug, was the last one and he looked so sick. His eyes were runny,nose was all gooped up and he looked horribly thing and weak.

So I took him home with me to my apartment.

I've never had a pet. My mom had always thought animals were dirty and should never be in the house so I thought the same thing.

Snug is teaching me what it is to give total love to something so small and soft.

I'll take pictures soon and post them. He's a complete doll.

He is recovering very well now, from his URI (mentioned in the medical part of this forum) and has gone from 12 oz, to 1.5lbs! He seems to be fine when I'm at work and is extremly happy when I come home every night.

Hmm...what else...

He has his own pillow. I found the cutest pillow, bright blue with pom-poms all around it. It's soft and furry.. and he curls up at the edge of my futon for naps. He has a matching rug,with the same pom-poms along the edges, just in front of the TV. He loves TV and when I go to work, well,that seems to be one of the things he enjoys doing durring the day. Perhaps it's just the voices that give him comfort?

He's extremly smart! He's figured out the exact time he is to eat and reminds me if I'm even two minutes late. He figured out litter-box training the very first time!

Some day,I'd like to teach him how to walk on a leash. I had read a few sites that gave me some helpful hints on using a harnis and leash. I just think it would be nice to let him get out of the apartment now and then with me (and it be done safely)

He loves car rides!

He loves his belly rubbed and to be carried around , everywhere.
I have him on Natural Choice Kitten food... but if anyone has any suggestions on anything that might be better, I'll sure give it a try.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Snug is so very lucky you took him in and he sounds just adorable!

If you need any help with anything, please click on my user name and I will do my best to help!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!

If you need any help as you find your way around the forums please let me know. You can do so by clicking on my user name and sending me a private message. I will be happy to help you out in any way I can

I look forward to getting to know you better out on the board!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Sasha
we're so happy to welcome you and Snug to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Snug certainly knew whose doorstep to land on - he sounds like an extremely pampered little kitty. I can't wait to see his photo

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Glad to have you here! Hope to see pictures of Snug sometime.

See you around the forums!