Hi

mcfarjul

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Names Juliana, I have a cat named Bo who's around 10 and is I think a Russian Blue? And my sister has a cat called Lui who's black and white.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8355CB97-B5ED-4535-8896-7ECD40EF9A90.gif
Juliana and Bo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ba157945a0fc02b17d072b5fc5dda2a1.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Bo for us to see! :camera::camera::camera: To find out what your cat looks like, you may also post the photo of your cat and start a thread here in :- Describing Cats - What Does My Cat Look Like?

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mcfarjul

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mcfarjul mcfarjul welcome to TCS ! please show us your cats
I don't really know how to show you my cats, but I'll get my phone and take pictures? Also my mom had a cat, Lily who died... but looked similar to yours only fatter. She was a cool cat who died around 14? I loved her so much! You can say I grew up her with before my current cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mcfarjul

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't really know how to show you my cats, but I'll get my phone and take pictures? Also my mom had a cat, Lily who died... but looked similar to yours only fatter. She was a cool cat who died around 14? I loved her so much! You can say I grew up her with before my current cats.
An add-on to what I said before, my aunt and uncle had a cat named Stanley who looks like your cat Star dust... he was fat and very weird at times. I used to think when I was young he and Lily were soulmates, he was her age when he died I think...