Hi!

Jendanger

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

I realized I haven’t posted a thread yet for my guy! Just joined the forum yesterday! My kittens name is Finning :) he’s a mutt cat that I randomly picked up after he had been dumped at a friends acreage! He’s my first cat as I’ve only ever had dogs. I’ve been very successful so far in turning him into a dog :) he loves to play with his best “cousin” Zola the rescue mutt! He’s about 5 1/2 months right now and on the 20th he’s going in to have his... bits.... taken away lol I’ll attach some photos too! Nice to meet everyone!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome To TCS! Finning is adorable and so handsome! He has a very striking pattern. That's great that you can take him on walks! That's very good exercise.

See you around!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jendanger

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome To TCS! Finning is adorable and so handsome! He has a very striking pattern. That's great that you can take him on walks! That's very good exercise.

See you around!
Thanks! Yeah I started walks with him early because in the summer I live in a trailer with him at a provincial park so he gets lots of outdoor time but never unsupervised as too many predators in the forest to snatch him away lol! For the winter we live in Edmonton on a busy street so I’m glad he’s good on a harness and leash!

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! He does have nice patterns and looks at ease in the harness. Thanks for taking him in and giving him a forever home. He's a purdy boy!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and Finning. What a luck cat he is, to be having so many adventures, and to have a safe, loving home to come back to!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
500A73B8-3516-4DBA-AEDA-37861F0D240F.gif
Jendanger and Finning, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
8935A00E-6281-42D8-A669-716583CB8AC4.gif
to both of you.

Good that you’ve joined the site and thank you for bringing Finning home and giving him a warm and loving fur-ever home.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any and do post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here too Articles | The Cat Site

Finning is a beautiful kitty :happycat: :lovecat4: Do post more photos of him please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Finning is adorable. Love the pic of him in his little jacket. :catrub: