Hi!

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! My name is Laura. I live with my fiance and two cats, Emerson and Evie, in middle Georgia, USA.

Evie and Emerson are 1.5-year-old siblings. They are orange and white. Both are very quirky in their behaviors!

I'm looking forward to learning a lot and contributing what I know to the forum. :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We love pictures around here, so please do post some of your kitties!

See you around! :hellocomputer:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi. Welcome to TCS. Lots of really good information here and yes we love lots of photos so please post some of Emerson and Evie

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, Laura and Kittehs! We are so happy to have you here, all three of you. Make yourself at home, prowl around the forums. All sorts of stuff happening.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm looking forward to learning a lot and contributing what I know to the forum. :)
Welcome to TCS! You found the right place for all types of resources and information. Glad to have you and your two cats aboard. :wave3:

Fatou Tandia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! My name is Laura. I live with my fiance and two cats, Emerson and Evie, in middle Georgia, USA.

Evie and Emerson are 1.5-year-old siblings. They are orange and white. Both are very quirky in their behaviors!

Hi Welcome to this forum. I'm eagerly waiting to see your kitties poses. Kindly share it whenever possible. Thanks.