Hi

cat_crazy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello there! I am one of eight kids and have a passion for animals. I love learning about them, taking care of them and talking about them. Cats are my favorite animal. We have three cats (all siblings). Rocky is a grey tabby. He's 14 pounds (needs to lose a couple pounds) He is very social and loves everyone. He's very vocal.
Princess is a tortoiseshell. She's 10 pounds. Can be VERY cuddly at times.
Penny is also a tortoiseshell. She's about 7 pounds (underweight). She was diagnosed with FIV a year ago. She's very skittish, but is becoming more social. She's very sweet and purrs loudly.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to our community Cat_crazy,

Hi Rocky, Princess & Penny.

Please make yourselves at home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat_crazy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome! I forgot to say that they are all two years old, almost three (at the end of September beginning of October).

Here are pictures of them:

Rocky-

Princess-

Penny-

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.