Hi

daphney

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi im new here and i just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Pennsylvania and own 1 cat. her name's daphne and she's my life. she is 6 years old, and we're literally best friends. she was born from a feral mom but was rescued by my mother's boss. we adopted her and her sister, but daphne's sister is living with a friend now because the two just didn't get along. i love cats and im excited to be a new member here. ive finally found a place where so many other people share my love of kitties!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there and welcome to TCS, I look forward to speaking to you soon and look forward to seeing pics of Daphne.xx

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite,

I am always pleased to meet another person who's heart has been captured by a cat.
You and Daphne have found a place where you can meet others who feel just like you do about cats.

I will see you around the site.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Daphne to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Daphney

ive finally found a place where so many other people share my love of kitties!!
This place makes me feel less crazy about my kitty addiction.
Welcome!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's lovely to have you here! Thanks for stopping in to say hello!