Hi to everyone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So, Hi again to everyone!
Last month or so I was feeling much worse from my illness and couln't really look at screens for todo long, so I kinda dissappeared from the forum, but I am feeling better, so I am back
I am very excited to say that my Bengal fiel is finally with us! I called her Freya, after the nordic goddess of love. She is a sweetheart and dar less vocal than I expected (Alice was so talkative).
Raistlin and ver and not BBF yet, but they are making good progress.
And that is all so far. I may be asking questions in a while about the best way to find an appropiate stud for her.
IMG_20170627_002947.jpg
IMG_20170627_003007_1.jpg
IMG_20170617_172053.jpg

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Tabbytom!
I am partial, but I agree, she is quite cute. Her ears are way too big at this point, but I have faith that time will fix that, as her parents have nice small ears.
It is amazing how her spots open every day a little bit more, they look so different from two weeks ago!

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to tcs! This is a great place to learn pretty much anything about our feline friends. There are always helpful people here!
I love your kitties! I am sorry to hear about the one passing, that's always terrible. It is nice to hear there was another hugging cat in the world as my moo moo gives real hugs! (She only does it when she's in the mood though which isn't nearly enough lol).

Enjoy!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, krisrath11!
So Moo Moo is super special just as my Alice was! I miss her tiny arms around my neck, none of my other cats would do it, they are not really lap cats.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Alice. :alright::hugs: Many of our members who have lost one of their fur babies find comfort in posting in the Crossing the Bridge forum. It appears that you have many beautiful pictures of Alice to share, and this might be a good place to do so.

Now THAT is impressive xD Raist keeps trying to learn by osmosis, rubbing his head against any book he sees.Snowshoes' method seems way better [emoji]128514[/emoji]
What, your cats don't read with their butts the way my Jasmine does?! You astonish me! I thought that was universal!

Oh, goody! Kitten pictures! I look forward to many more!

Welcome to The Cat Site. You've found one of the most knowledgeable, caring, funny, supportive communities for cat lovers on the internet. (I was going to say "the most knowledgeable, etc." but I'm trying to allow for the possibility that there's something better out there, somewhere. Probably in a different language; I wouldn't have encountered those.)

You and your fur family are very welcome here. We hope you'll stay with us for many years to come, and any time you need shoulders to cry on about Alice, feel free to post. We've all been in that place where everything just hurts after the loss of a special kitty, so you'll get only comfort and support from us, not suggestions that you should "Get over it already" or something like that. Or send me a private message if you just want one shoulder to cry on. (Private messages are the little envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen, or you can just click on my name under my avatar to get the option to "Start a conversation.")

Margret

Last edited:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Alice. :alright::hugs: Many of our members who have lost one of their fur babies find comfort in posting in the Crossing the Bridge forum. It appears that you have many beautiful pictures of Alice to share, and this might be a good place to do so.

What, your cats don't read with their butts the way my Jasmine does?! You astonish me! I thought that was universal!

Oh, goody! Kitten pictures! I look forward to many more!

Welcome to The Cat Site. You've found one of the most knowledgeable, caring, funny, supportive communities for cat lovers on the internet. (I was going to say "the most knowledgeable, etc." but I'm trying to allow for the possibility that there's something better out there, somewhere. Probably in a different language; I wouldn't have encountered those.)

You and your fur family are very welcome here. We hope you'll stay with us for many years to come, and any time you need shoulders to cry on about Alice, feel free to post. We've all been in that place where everything just hurts after the loss of a special kitty, so you'll get only comfort and support from us, not suggestions that you should "Get over it already" or something like that. Or send me a private message if you just want one shoulder to cry on. (Private messages are the little envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen, or you can just click on my name under my avatar to get the option to "Start a conversation.")

Margret
Thanks a lot for your warm and kind words. I really appreciate them. I am looking forward to get yo know more about all of you