Hi to all

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just a little bit about our two rescued kittens that we got from the cats protection. Amber the female was about 12weeks old, and Milo the male was around 10 weeks. First we chose Milo but was told he was being re-housed to somebody else, so we agreed to have Amber, five days later we were asked if we were still intrested in Milo, well who wouldnt be eh? Milo was abandoned in an old warehouse and Amber came from a home full of cats and was neglected. However with lots of attention and patience they have both settled in well and get on like brother and sister. They have just recently come back from the vets after being spayed and neutered and we could not believe that as soon as we let them out of their travel boxes they were both running around the house like lunatics. Hopefully in the next week or two they will be having their vaccinations for cat flue etc, and then we can let them out into the garden, at the moment they are climbing the walls
Well thats about it for now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cheers Persi, yes this one seemed to be the best when I was searching for a place to settle

3cutekitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh wow your cats are too cute. They remind me of my Tobie and Waldo...they are the same sizes and colors and they are buddies just like that!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What precious cuddly fur babies
Welcome to you and to your 2 lovelies!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome from a fellow Brit
its great here with lots to do and see, it soon becomes a full time job

Milo & Amber looks such peaches
and its great that they are such good friends
did they know each other in the rescue centre ?

Well when you got time, do post more photos
we just love photos here, oh and there a thread just for tabbies so you´ll have to post some photos there too !!!

Well its great to have you all here, enjoy the forums !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cheers guys yeh they are both affectionate kittys, no mooficat they came from two seperate cp centres both local to us. Milo pulled out a slice of lemon from my drink the other day and was quite merrily chewing it, although you should have seen his little lips pucker up, and the expression on his face. He is full of beans all the time, Amber is more than happy to watch him burn off his energy although she has her moments. The only thing I was annoyed about was after a week of getting Milo I spoke to the woman and said he is coughing and sneezing a lot, her reply was Oh!! its come back again then. Apparently he had been on antibiotics for a virus, which was never told to me in the first place. Then Amber caught it and so they both whent on another coarse of antibiotics. Milo has cleared up and Amber is just getting rid of it.The vet said he does not like to call it cat flue because it covers such a diversity of symtoms he said it was just a cold, and they would grow out of it.Well thanks again and here is one more.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry they werent feeling well. I hope they both are completely well soon.

Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hellllllo!!! your kittens are so cute ,the fur color is quite lovely. yuo do have your hands full. we also had to kittens at the same time,they are 10 years old now and still reve up the place. It is good for them to have a playmate,and a sleeping buddy.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!

We are so glad that you have joined us
If you need any help as you make your way around the forums, please let me know by sending me a private message. Simply click on my user name. I will be happy to help in any way I can

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Amber and Milo are ADORABLE!!! Thank you so much for adopting them both, loving them, and making sure they are spayed/neutered right away. We like that!

We are 9! rescued, indoor-only (and safe, and flea-free, and loving it!), spayed/neutered felines, from Nicolas T. Cat, who's pushing 17, to 2-year-old Suha the Terrible (a/k/a Taz, due to her resemblance to a Tasmanian Devil in personality! The growls, the bites -- the cuteness! She was still blue-eyed when she found us, and may well have been feral...) and one devoted human servant who's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life.
Hope you enjoy the forums, and look forward to seeing you all here. Thanks for sharing those adorable photos!