Hi! This is Where I, KookyJr. is going to post some pics I took!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Those are some great pictures! Wow!

Robin... you've got great hair too! I'm jealous of both of you!

Oh and why does Shelby always remind me of a rabbit? She looks so soft!
That is so funny that you say that because I have always said that I think Shelby is half rabbit! Her fur is just like a rabbit's fur and she's very bouncy and she loves to kick with her back feet.
I'm convinced one of her parents had to be a rabbit.

As for my hair.....thanks.....but I've always hated my hair. It's SO curly that it has a mind of its own. When I want to wear it straight, it takes me a good 45 minutes to straighten it and iron it and then if there's any humidity at all....it just curls up again. Funny thing is.....my hair used to be just like Nikki's until I was pregnant with her and it began curling.....and it has gotten curlier every year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katzluver93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
While My hair just gotten straighter and straighter every year!

katzluver93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Kooky Jr. - You are doing a wonderful job! I love the picture of your Mom and the pile of kitties on the bed. I wish I could cuddle all of my kitties all at once !
We had to try and find all oh them but Leo wouldn't stay on the bed and I knew abby wouldnt stay! =) but I like that pic of them.

katzluver93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Those are some great pictures! Wow!

Robin... you've got great hair too! I'm jealous of both of you!

Oh and why does Shelby always remind me of a rabbit? She looks so soft!
She is uber uber uber soft! She is sorta like a squishy fur ball! =D Also yeah as my mom said we all think her mom or dad is a rabbit.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

As for my hair.....thanks.....but I've always hated my hair. It's SO curly that it has a mind of its own. When I want to wear it straight, it takes me a good 45 minutes to straighten it and iron it and then if there's any humidity at all....it just curls up again. Funny thing is.....my hair used to be just like Nikki's until I was pregnant with her and it began curling.....and it has gotten curlier every year.
My hair is the same way!! Thick, curly and a mind of its own...about 5 years ago I cut is a lot shorter and never looked back. Its so much easier to take care of and now I hardly EVER straighten it. I was so sick of fighting with the blow dryer and round brush every night.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.....what sweet pictures. You look great, Robin, don't worry about it.
It must be great having your daughter on TCS... sometimes.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're all beautiful. Every single cat and all of you human's are just beautiful. By the way, Shelby looks like she' is HUGE. I just love all of your pictures, both mother and daughter.