Hi There!

Soarrins

Insert cat joke here.
Kitten
Purraise
Hi friends my name is Bridget and my furry friend is named Monah.
She's a recuse at a good old age of 8, medium hair tortie calico. My roommates and I have resorted to calling her the wine aunt of the house because of her personality type. I've had her since last July and hope for a good long time to come!

I suffer from pretty staggering anxiety and though she's fairly aloof she's done a really good job about making sure that I keep to my schedules and such. I do my best to bond with her everyday with games and stuff but is the type that simply prefers to be around me and be touched on her own terms, like most I'm sure.

I'm really glad that I found this website honestly because I've started to reach a point where I'm not entirely sure why
But my uncertainty has caught up about being a cat mom. But this community seems to be so welcoming and wonderful
And helpful from what I've seen! And for that I thank you! Hopefully I can contribute a bit more when I get into the swing
Of things ❤

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
E5CE616A-2F45-4F26-B183-2980146A2AA9.gif
Bridget and Monah, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ADC4820F-8FBC-4381-8701-3CEF4B13221E.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Please post photos of Monah for us to see!
5EA04708-C58D-44F6-A0A4-1C76F6834DB9.gif

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hopefully I can contribute a bit more when I get into the swing
Of things ❤
No rush. Take your time,wander about...so much to see here. Good vibes aplenty. Peace and love sent your way from us all.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: And thank you for adopting Monah. Adopters, myself (sadly) included often want the younger cats. So Monah is lucky you chose her. :catlove: If you can, please post a picture of Monah, because we do love pictures. :camera:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:

Monah is gorgeous :redheartpump: I love her big beautiful eyes :loveeyes:

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey there! Welcome! This is one awesome place! I love it. Monah is beautiful! I like that name.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Soarrins! Welcome, and thanks for sharing pics of your gorgeous Monah. I just adopted a 9.5 months old dilute tortie who was a stray and then a shelter kitty for quite awhile, so she's very skittish. Although it sounds like Monah is more aloof still, I can understand being impatient with the 'making friends' process! It sounds like you're doing your best to connect with Monah, and I hope she starts to warm up to you more quickly.