Hi! Meet Nacho And Rex

Kimberloo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nacho is a 15 year old grumpy old man cat. We've had him since he was 2 months. He's extra cranky these days because Rex recently adopted us, but we had a major breakthrough last night and I think they're going to get through this! Rex has taken to my son and they are now best buddies. He comes when called and follows my boy around like a puppy. My son is super excited to have a cat who sleeps with him as Nacho has been pretty wary of the boy having experienced him as a screaming baby.

I stumbled on this forum searching for ways to deal with Nacho's stress since Rex moved in and I'm finding all sorts of fascinating and useful info!

20180924_203100.jpg
20180302_200605.jpg
IMG952931.jpg
IMG952932.jpg

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
Nacho and Rex are very handsome :heartshape:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Love the pictures. :heartshape: It's easy to tell which of those gorgeous cats is the mature senior and which is the silly kitten. :catlove:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8A274A1A-E6BC-4A8C-93FB-575F4D9231C2.gif
Kimberloo, Nacho and Rex, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
A2EF89D2-733C-4098-BE45-D2E2DFCBD7E5.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What handsome kitties you got there. Do post more photos of them and there’s a fun thread here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Glad you joined the forum. Both your cats are stunning. :greenpaw::bluepaw: The last pic is priceless! It looks like you have a bit of a comedian in the fur family. :coolcat: