Hi =) its been awhile. Checking in.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! Just thought id stop in and say hi since I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t been around all that much. I have missed you guys! Thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s no place in the world like TCS =).

Life has been hectic. About 1.5 month ago I decided to snoop through my boyfriends email (I had a feeling, you know that 6th sense only women have) and noticed that he had been sneakingly talking to his ex girlfriend from 7 years ago for 2 months at least 4-5 days a week. They even exchanged pictures. The emails however were innocent, and friendly, there was no flirting as far as I saw. So of course, since he was talking to a girl behind my back I freaked, hurt him (embarrassed to say, but I did hit him), kicked him out and made plans to go home to Toronto.

I have been depressed so I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t really been all that social including on TCS. Him and I are supposed to be working things out. I am supposed to be heading back to NB on Friday with him. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m still confused though. Everyone has their own opinions. Some say its no biggie, so he lied, he didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t actually cheat. Others think it totally horrible, he lied and put our relationship on the line for an ex and still hasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t given me a reason why. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m just very confused.

Unfortunately I have run out of time to think about it. Its been over a month since Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve moved to Toronto and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m tired of thinking. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to go back, but I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to stay in Toronto… I want to go back, but I want to stay in Toronto LOL. Oh well, I guess thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s life right… not everythingâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s easy.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and stuff, let you know I miss being on here and that your kitties are super cute LOL.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I´m really so sorry about those issues that you pass...
don´t give up!...

you best decision it was to return to TCS!...

Welcome back!...