Hi, I'm new!

daybyday

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I just joined.
A little about myself: I have 3 cats. They all came to me. 1 was left (along with her sister, but jenny became ill and died few months ago) beside the road near my home. They made their way to me. They were probably 6 weeks (little babies) old then. The other did belong to neighbors who had about 30 some cats. They abused them all! Precious showed up on my porch and wouldn't leave! No, Kidding! She stayed by our feet and meowed endlessly! When we would walk a way she would run to keep up with us. It was pitiful! We tried to keep her hidden so the neighbors wouldn't know we had her, but she must have ventured out and the neighbors son shot her with a B.B. gun twice. Once in the upper leg/shoulder and once close to her heart. We Dr.'ed her up and she is as good as new. We moved a little later and she came with us! The third one showed up recently on our porch skin and bones. I could feel the bumps in her spine she was so thin. She was star ving so bad! We feed her and nursed her back to health. I don't know where she came from. We have 5 dogs, a rabbit and guinnea pig. We love animals!

I have a serious health problem with a kitten born today. I will post that on the health forum (not sure exactly was that forum is called). I need suggestions, advice, or I would like to hear from someone who has experienced this.

Look forward to reading and sharing!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your furbabies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

You have posted in the right place for advice. However, if you feel that the situation is urgent you would probably be best to call a Vet. There is no guarantee that there will be anyone online at any given time who is able to advise on your issue. I'll be sending my very best vibes for the little baby

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
and welcome to The Cat Site

You will love it here

I'm so glad your neighbors cat made it to your house. What a kind heart you have for caring for the ones who find you.

Glad you found us... see you around on the forums