Hi im new!

pussinboots13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!!

im new so i thought i would introduce myself, ok iam 13 years old and live in ontario canada, i have three cats, there names are: Oreo, Zeus & Mittens. Oreo is 5 years old, he was a stray (that kept coming around our house and finally convinched my mom to adopt him) and is orange and white(i know i know, why would i name him that? i was 8 when i named him lol) his bday is april 22nd and i call him my teddy bear, i love him very much. Zeus is 3 years old, we adopted him from the SPCA whe nme and my sister would volunteer with our mom there, he would climb up his cage and then fall into his water bowl, so we would have to take him out and dry him off, well after he was there for weeks, we decided to adopt him(my dad was thrilled lol) he is black and white and he should switch names with Oreo. his bday is october 1st and he is a big trouble maker but i love him so much. Mittens is 2 years old and we got her from a friend of a friends farm, she was so scared when she got home that she was hissing at us! so we left her alone for a bit, well we think was the runt because she is so small she looks like she is 6 months! well now that she has grown up she is a big sucky and we really baby her lol. she is so spoiled! she is grey with white and a pink color, and white paws(thats why we named her Mittens) and her bday is august 20. and then we had a cat named Xena, but sadly she died when she got hit by a car two years ago, she was a beutiful brown tabby, she was only a year and a half old. i loved her so much. as you can see i could go on about my cats forever! anyway i hope everyone has a happy new year!! Erin and Oreo Zeus & Mittens

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Erin,

Sounds like you have a fun family! Welcome!
If you have anyway to post pictures we love to see them!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome! I agree with Chris - we love seeing pictures if you have any!

Glad you found us!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS, to you, Oreo, Zeus, and Mittens!
So glad you've joined us!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe yes pics pics pics!!
its ok we all go on and on about our cats!

Welcome to TCS

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Hon, we'd love to see pics,, and yes we do all brag about our kitties,, thats what the site is here for!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome & Happy New Year, Erin, Oreo, Zeus & Mittens! Ontario,CAN is a beautiful area - I have been there twice. It is so green and pretty. I am so impressed at how much you are helping the cat community at your age. You must be such a joy for your parents and your cats. I look forward to your next posting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pussinboots13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! i will defintly try to post pics! thanks so much for the welcome!!

pussinboots13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok here they are (i hope)

this is Oreo (giving me a bug off look)

here is Zeus (lol he is so funny)

and Mittens (i have no idea what she is looking at lol)

ok i hope it works!!

pussinboots13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Darn it didn't work! can someone please help me?? computers!! they annoy me sometimes! lol.

pussinboots13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! i will try to get the pics up,
i'll ask my dad later.

Erin

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!!
I can't wait to see the pics when you put them up!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME TO TCS

what a wonderful family you have there

I am sorry to hear about Xena
maybe if you feel up to it you can post a tribute to her in the Rainbow Bridge forum.

if you still need help with posting photos you can send me a private message and I can help you out
welcome again from me & my boys