Hi I'm New

pauladav

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I just joined yesterday. I've always had cats all my life as my Mom was also a cat person. I accidentally found this site while searching for info about older cat nutrition and dull coats. We have 4 cats, 3 females and 1 male. 2 are litter mates. They are 11 years old and tuxedo marked. 1 is a beautiful calico who my husband found at his work. We've had her 5 years and we guess she is 7 or so. And last but not least is our 4 year old formerly feral gray tabby. She literally fell from the sky landing in front of my daughter who was on her way to work. She somehow managed to wriggle free from a hawks grasp. My daughter stopped and picked her up. She was seriously injured and only a couple weeks old. We had to bottle feed her. She had to have her left front leg amputated. It hasn't stopped her though. Anyway sorry for the long intro.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That's a great intro, I'm glad you took the time to share it.  Oh my gosh, a cat getting out of a hawk's claws.  And survived, thanks to your care.  Wow.  

Welcome to the site!  

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow kitty fanatic! I cannot believe the little baby got out of the hawks grasp. You are wonderful for taking in so many kitties. I have just one. Only because the apartment I'm in won't allow more or I'd have A LOT. Glad you fun the site.