Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
to you and your new kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What handsome boys you've got here! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Thank you for adopting them and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home. Do post more photos of them and we have a special thread here just for them in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and your gorgeous boy's. Name suggestions will depend on their personalities. Hercules, Captain cute, Woolley bully. Charles coon, Hunter, Blaze, Romio. All just some of the names that came up when I Googled main coon name's. I'm sure you'll pick the purrfect names for your boy's.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What gorgeous kitties! Maine Coons are my favorite breed, Welcome to TCS!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your adorable scamps! Man, those are some SERIOUS ears, aren't they? And such elegant kttens!