Hi, Im Naveed's fiancee - and gemini's mommy

gemini's twin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey all - Naveed has posted here a few times about our new cat - Gemini. Thanks to a few of you she is now eating normally and has become a "daddy's girl" with Naveed. We have left the door to our room open a few times so she could venture out on her own will. And she has. But once she see's the dog's, she runs back in our room and hides under the bed till jay gets her out. *Jay is Naveed's real name* She is a really fun cat with a language of her own. isnt it funny how we can understand what cats want by figuring out what meow goes with what need?
anywho, as the night progresses, so does my sleepyness.
Talk to you guy's later
~Jay, Beth, and Gemini

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Gemini , nice meeting you . I am glad everything is going well with your kittie . Running from the gog is normal and in time your baby wont run any more from the dog . Mine have run too in the beginning from the dog

naveed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yep, she has definitly settled down a bit. She still meows a lot to be let outside, but I can't do that yet till she's adapted to the house. Other then that she is doing really good. My other cat doesn't seem to have a problem with her, but Gemini (the cat, not the human that posted here lol) seems scared of her. I think in time they will except each other. Which would be good, because then my other cat could show Gemini how to deal with the dogs lol.