Hi I’m Luna

Thatmyhuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello my name is Luna. I’m 8 months old. I am a Burmese x Abyssinian x domestic. My mum says that my fur feels like silk and it’s like the midnight sky. I have 2 human siblings and I love playing fetch.
My favourite time of the day is when my mum gets home from work and I just lay on her feet and won’t let her move. My mum loves reading books and I love laying next to her head. We love snuggles sometimes i like to be by myself and sleep in the bathroom sink but that’s okay because my mum likes to lay in the bath so we are like the same. When my mum calls our dinner I come running because I know she always give me my favourite food one of my most favourites is Tuna. My mum loves cooking with the family.My siblings help her and I just sit up on the bench watching and trying to pay with the tap water.
I love my family very much and they love me too 💗💗💗 we have the best life together!

A8018A5A-B7D6-45C9-A3A6-AB6E411FDBA6.jpeg

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8a38f83d4776379958a843f398b82cdb.jpg
to you and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
04dc1171beeb7d41f8292ff3afb1cc22.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Luna is lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread just for her here in black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you Luna, and your family. You are a beautiful little house panther. Tell your mama I love the pictures especially the second one tooo cute :purr: