Hi! I'm Happy To Introduce Myself And My 3 Cats :)

Anat_Ten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! My name is Anat and I live with my partner and 3 cats in our lovely flat in Berlin:
Arik - Siamese male, 9 yrs. Lovely, super social and cuddly. Simply a cat from heaven. I adopted him from my neighbor who used to mistreat him.
Fawlty - European shorthair female, 6 yrs. Adopted from the street. Not the biggest socializer but with a lot of love over the years we've managed to build her confidence enough to tolerate others.
Behemoth - black European shorthair male (with one white whisker :) , 6 months. Adopted 3 months ago from a Polish charity organization. Extremely quiet and friendly even though a bit scared.
We are now working on introducing Fawlty and Behemoth since Fawlty is very aggressive through him. We already got great advice from this lovely forum and I hope that soon they will get along!

I'm so happy to join the community and I wish you all happy new year!

Cheers,
Anat

20170327_183749.jpg
Arik
20170918_152736.jpg
Fawlty
20171016_153619.jpg
Behemoth

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

Pishi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Anat!
Welcome and a Happy New Year to you too.

Arik, Fawlty and Behemoth are beautiful and all look so friendly. I‘m new on the forum too, just signed up today.
I‘m from Berlin too, but living in Iran now with Pishi, who is a rescue from Tehran.

Happy to meet you guys and hope you have a great time on here ❤

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:
Arik is gorgeous. Fawlty is beautiful. And cutie Behemoth looks like all he wants to do is play. :catrub:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Arik is a luck cat,you took him into a loving home. Siamese cats always remind me of my dad. Such talkative and sweet animals.

Welcome to the forum. Love and peace sent to you and your family.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your three lovely kitties!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! Although we have discussed your cats already, I'm loving seeing the pictures of them. BEAUTIFUL!

upload_2018-1-3_19-35-21.jpeg