Hi! I'm Bella!

bella f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My name is Bella, I am about 8 weeks old and was the runt of the litter. I came into this new home last week. I escaped a stinky house with lots of other cats and a dog. My new home is quiet! I'm very active and love to play and bite, I love to play with my collar that has a bell more then wear it. I love paper and cardboard as toys along with yarn of course! I am on a diet of wet and dry food. I get wet food in morning and at night and dry food during day. I don't like to use the litter box currently but they are putting my accidents into my litter box.(any advice to my new parents would help).

struggles: I dont like purina kitten chow but eat meow mix lil knibbles. and I really like wet food.

Soft blankets rugs and carpets are better then the litter box. (yes mom is trying the kitten attract stuff)

I am scared of my parents when they put me in my litter box after every meal, play time and waking.(why?)

and messages and advice would be soo helpful! this is our first time with a kitten this young.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today me and mom found out im only 5 weeks old!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome along to the site :)

If you have any questions about the site please just pm me and I will be happy to help!

Ooooh and we all love photos round here haha :)