Hi! I may be getting a kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

prosperity

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the welcome! It sounds like my kitten has been born, but it will be a few days before my friend finds them. They are probably in her barn.

kittensunlimite

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
if you are still interested in a kitten.... i help to run a cat rescue. we have tons of recued cats and kittens availabe for adoption. if you still are interested all of ours come with shots and have been fixed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

prosperity

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww. . . . . . Thank you for the offer.

Since I wrote this post, I got a kitten from the Humane Society. That was a year ago. Then 10 weeks ago, an emciated, flea bite infected, abused, dumped cat crawled onto my back porch and we welcomed him into our home.

Now I have two wonderful kitties along with my Dachshund.

Thank you for writing to me. I really appreciate it.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, kudos to you for rescuing! I was just going to welcome you to the site, I hadn't realized how old this thread was. Congrats on your additions! It worked out perfectly!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Susan and family,
and THANKYOU for (hopefully) adopting a kitten! You won't regret it...as a lifelong cat lover/rescuer/advocate, I just couldn't live without cats in my life, and currently share my space with 9, all rescued/indoor-only/spayed-neutered of course!, ranging in age from 16+ to 2 years. No dogs. Four hens, though! and a multitude of desert wildlife who either live on this land, or come by to visit -- rabbits, rats, mice, lizards, snakes, birds, insects, they're all around and I love them all! Hope that by now, you and Isabel are happily living with ???, a kitten...