Hi I am new here

5siamese

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so glad I found this forum.
My name is Irena and me and my husband Drew are the proud parents of 5 Siamese cats and one Italian Greyhound. We love our babies to pieces. Cloud is our oldest (5y, lilac point), then comes his half sister Sage (bluepoint), Herbert-chocalate (over the Rainbow Bridge), Jonah-chocolate and Ezra-snowshoe lynx seal tabby. They are a very close-knit family and are learning how to let their canine sister Joy be part of the gang
As I am typing, Cloud came and flopped on my lap. He must know I am talking about him

Looking forward to learning a lot of stuff from all of you and sharing the love for my babies.
I will post some photos as soon as I can

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the board, I hope to see you posting often, and I can't wait to see the pictures of your babies.

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Welcome, and I also can't wait to see pics of your babies, all of them!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome to TCS, this is such a great site and everyone here is so nice, also this site can be very informative and fun too
I cant wait to see photos, we
photos here, also I am sorry for the loss of ur rainbow bridge kittie
well see u on the forums

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to you, the meezers, and the dog to TCS!
You're very lucky to be surrounded by so many meezers! I can't wait to see pictures!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and hello to you and your fur-family, who sound adorable

Its great here, theres always lots to do and see, it soon becomes a bit of an addiction

Looking forward to your photos
we just love photos here

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums !!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Irena
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi

I love siamese, look forward to seeing lots of photos.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!
I am pretty new here myself. This site is so much fun and keeps me entertained for a long time! Have fun and see ya around!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Irena, Drew, Cloud, Sage, Herbert, Jonah, Ezra, and Joy

to TheCatSite and we thank you for adopting and loving multiple cats! As you can see, we love big families here, and all 9 of us are rescues, indoor-only and spayed/neutered, of course. We are the sunshine of our devoted servant's life! We look forward to seeing some PHOTOS of your beautiful pointed clowder, and hearing all about them. Enjoy the forums and we hope you'll visit often. And our sincere condolences to you on the loss of your sweet Herbert. May we ask what happened? It is always hard to lose a loved one, we know. But he is always in your heart, and we know he will always be a part of your family.