Hi Guys. Im New Just Got A Kitten

RhondaKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I adopted this adorable kitten she was found under a porch an her tail was broken. Just a skinny little thing. Shes fat an happy now an totally spoiled . she is so smart an loves to cuddle. totally litter box trained an has never had an accident . im amazed she is so quite an never meows . shes just a really special kitty cant believe someone didnt want her. She is a joy im 47 an havent had a cat since i was a kid so im sure ill be needing advice

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello RhondaKitty, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you adopted her and giving her a warm and loving home. And good to hear that she's adapting well and also using the litter box.

Feel free to ask questions and we'll try our best to answer your questions. Do browse around the site for its important articles and informative forum threads.

Do post photos of your kitty for us to see :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! You are awesome for taking this kitten in. I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures! I hope to see you around the forums!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you ! Still shocks me that people abandon kittens ! What's her name and age now ? Sorry if missed that

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that her in your avatar, the tuxedo? She's adorable. Glad you took her in. Welcome to you and your new kitty.

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I adopted this adorable kitten she was found under a porch an her tail was broken. Just a skinny little thing. Shes fat an happy now an totally spoiled . she is so smart an loves to cuddle. totally litter box trained an has never had an accident . im amazed she is so quite an never meows . shes just a really special kitty cant believe someone didnt want her. She is a joy im 47 an havent had a cat since i was a kid so im sure ill be needing advice
Welcome! Good on you for adopting her and giving her a loving home. I've only been on TCS for a month and joined initially to get advice about the health issues my 17 year old cat Carter has. Within minutes I was welcomed and the advice came flooding in. I had picked TCS because it was, in my opinion the best cat forum. Many times I have looked for advice and information online about a wide range of subjects. While a lot has been helpful I have had advice or read things that have confused the issue further and left me none the wiser! The replies I got on TCS were so helpful. Everything was well written, full of facts and backed up by links to other sites. I was able to go to the vets with Carter armed with all the facts and was able to talk to the vet about his treatment options. It made a real difference on so many levels. The replies came from people who care about their own cats but also who care about the well being of all cats, from those with owners to the poor cats in shelters or on the street. Being able to share your cat photos with somebody in Japan or the US is a big thing and just adds to the pleasure of having two cats. Outside of myself and my partner we don't really share the cat stuff with people. Sometimes being a cat person is viewed as being soI wasn't a big fan or user of social media but was so impressed with the welcome here that this has become my Facebook.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RhondaKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yup thats my Baby Girl an her name was gonna be midnight but she has become "Brat" cause she attacks our feet lol she is also quite the hunter an found a frog in my trailer an left it in my bedroom floor dead. I no this is probably a gift from her. But yuck but she is a spoiled Brat already. hence her name Brat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RhondaKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yup thats my Baby Girl an her name was gonna be midnight but she has become "Brat" cause she attacks our feet lol she is also quite the hunter an found a frog in my trailer an left it in my bedroom floor dead. I no this is probably a gift from her. But yuck but she is a spoiled Brat already. hence her name Brat

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No such thing as spoiling them with attention, love and time and treats in moderation. Enjoy the kitten time and make sure that if you take loads of photos that you upload and save them as you take them. I lost about 3 months worth of Hugo's kitten hood from 8 weeks on as I lost my phone before backing it up. TCS is so good for any questions you have so always ask. The members have been so helpful with Carters health and the treatment options we had when his arthritis and hyperthyroidism were diagnosed