Hi from Upstate NY

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi-we are from Upstate NY-closer to Canada than NYC in the Adirondack Mts.
We have always had Siamese cats as pets with an occasional dog thrown in the midst of everything- Currently I'm owned by a very spoiled Blue-point Siamese "Lukas" he is 13 yrs. & is the "test-cat' for anything a cat can experience (this is according to my vet who has been thru it all with us) Lukas deserves to be spoiled & is a little trooper-he's my watch-buddy-keeps me in line for sure as only a Meezer can-We,also, have "Katie" with us who we watch over for my 86 yr. old mom-Katie is 1/2 Siamese & "? cat"-coloring is right down the middle-1/2 Siamese & 1/2 whatever her father was-Spends her time tormenting Lukas or anybody she can-

Linnea & "Lukas"

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I lived in Saratoga Springs for about 5 years--isn't it funny how down-state folks and NYC people think anything north of westchester is upstate?

My first cat was named Katy--she was half siamese half "?" as well! Talk talk talked allll day long!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I lived in Saratoga for almost 8 yrs.-still go there alot-Have even heard the Binghamton area referred to as upstate-from Penn.maybe-

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucat--I live in Chicago now and miss Saratoga so much! Can't tell what I miss most: Desperate Annie's, Esperanto's "doughboys" or Putnam Market!

Not to mention I cant get a decent bagel out here to save my life!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. It sounds like you have a wonderful, loving cat family. Please post pictures soon.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & Welcome! They sound wonderful pics please? I am donna proudly owned by 3 incredible furrys