Hi from South Africa

sphynx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody. I have just joined this site and am looking forward to reading and posting on here.

I have recently (on Wednesday actually) added a Sphynx cat to our family. I have wanted one forever and was lucky enough to find a breeder who lives in our area. He was born on 25 April, and is white with green eyes. His name is Gollum and he is already like a wagon-load of monkeys

I was previously owned by a Devon Rex and 2 Cornish Rex cats, and am thrilled, but also daunted, to have a kitten in the house again. I also have a 4 and a half year old French Bulldog and I am hoping that they become good buddies.

Look forward to meeting lots of cat-minded people here. Thanks for the link Jen

anjya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS. I am a newbie too. I have two girls that are just over a year old. The gray tiger is Tipper and the dark-brown is Professorn. I live in Sweden, hence the spelling with the letter `n´on Professorn's name.

Well, welcome again!
Anjya

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sphynx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks all for the warm welcome
. I am learning so many things from reading through the many previous threads. This is a great site

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your new kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions