Hi from new "papa"

nbrazil

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So, this is where you introduce your furbaby?

Artemis (Artie or RT) is a 6 month old blue mitted traditional Ragdoll kitten. I got him 3 months ago when it was suggested that a mellow companion (Ragdoll) would do me a lot of good... and I know several people who have Ragdoll cats and they are wonderful.

What they DIDN'T tell me is no matter the breed, kittens will be kittens! Oh well, too late. Love the li'l stinker (unruly teenager now) anyway. Most active kitten I've ever seen (yes, he was fixed, at 4 months).

Anyway, he is both a love and a challenge right now and I'd thought I share a very recent, cute as all get out picture of the guy.

http://imageshack.us/a/img707/2326/8q6y.jpg

colts2broncos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!  Artie is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I too am new, been here 4 days, and you couldn't have found a better place for fun and cat information.  Now you just let me know when you want to give Artie up and he'll fit in quite nicely at my house LOL!

Look forward to more pics and enjoying time with another cat guardian :)

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site!

Artie is stunning! I know all too well about those kitten antic. :lol3:

franksmom

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi just noticed there was a new ragdoll on the boards and I wanted to say hi. I have a 5 year old ragdoll who looks a little like your guy. Mine is a very small ragdoll and is only 9 pounds full grown so your kitty is already bigger.

Here is Frank Sinatra before he was shaved 

Here he is with is haircut