Hi from Dubai - Mooshki Kitty!

mooshki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's Mooshki Kitty!  My boyfriend and I found this sweet girl in the basement of our apartment complex in Dubai.  We've had her now for 3 weeks and we have completely fallen in love.  When we are apart from her all do is talk about her, when we are with her we can't get enough.  She is super friendly, LOVES attention.  You can win her over with belly rubs, she's our little piggy.

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful. They sure grow on you fast. I have 6 that I love like my own children. One is cuddled up on my lap right now. So glad you found her. She'll bring you lots of laughs and love.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Mooshki looks like my Cassie!! Same striped tail and similar spots! 

Welcome!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome!  And how fun for me to meet someone from Dubai!  My son and his fiancee seem to spend about half their time there for work.  She works for Microsoft, and he is a cloud architect.

What a beautiful cat your little girl is!  I think that the word "elegant" is well applied here!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to this special kitty site. It is nice to talk to kitty lovers from Dubai. Mooshki Kitty is such a beautiful girl,and she is very lucky that you chose to rescue her. She will bring you lots of joy and love. She is adorable.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooshki Kitty is gorgeous.  I am so happy you and your boyfriend took her in.   I am fascinated by Dubai; what a beautiful place.  Welcome to TCS!