TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

To TCS

You have very pretty cats
and Main Coon are great cats
Hi Heidi

Thanks for the welcome. You are indeed right that Maine Coons are great, as we often say in the house Maine Coon Cats rules

Spiin and Purrs
Camilla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

peacemaker

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by DiMa

Welcome, Camilla!

I went to see Runrig (my favourite band) in Roskilde a few years ago at the music festival. Lovely town!

Your kitties are gorgeous! I have a good friend in Germany who is wanting a Maine Coon and may be ready for one by the time your little Flirt is ready to have kittens. He goes up your way usually every spring. I'll send hime the link to your site!
Uhhh I love the music from Runrig, and my favorite song will always be Loch Lomond.
and Roskilde is just the place to be when to hear Runrig

Then we must hope that he likes Flirt´s look and type

Spiin and Purrs
Camilla

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Peacemaker

Uhhh I love the music from Runrig, and my favorite song will always be Loch Lomond.
and Roskilde is just the place to be when to hear Runrig
Yay!! Another Runrig fan!!
Runrig fans are nearly impossible to find in the U.S. I think Celtic music just isn't popular enough here. And you're right...Rosklide IS the perfect place to hear them!
Heard them at Tønder, too, and I like Roskilde better.

I gave my friend your link and he says he wants to steal your Flirt and keep her for himself!
He travels a lot right now and is trying to settle down so he can have a kitty. His goal is that by this time next year - no more travelling for work! He'll be just in time for Flirt's kitten season, it seems!