Hi from Alabama

jandrasames

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello
We are new to this forum and to being a parent to a kitten!! I came upon this site while searching for information about kittens.

A little about us: my husband and I live in the Deep South. I was born in Korea and adopted by my parents when I was 13 months old. I look Asian but sound very southern. I work as a drafter for an engineering firm and my husband is in law enforcement. We have 5 grown children.

We have had our Shih-tzu Baylee for 8 years and she has been the love of our life. (Spoiled Rotten) then our baby girl kitten Mowgli showed up one night out of nowhere. We heard her crying from far away and she found our house. she was so small and hungry. We were just going to feed her for one night and then find her a home or take her to the shelter but it only took minutes and I knew she was ours. My oldest daughter suggested we name her Mowgli from the jungle book because she was an orphan (even though she is a girl) and the name stuck. We have fell more and more in love with her everyday. She is always keeping us laughing. Our baby Baylee loves her too and they love to play. The vet said she is about 3.5 months old. We will celebrate her birthday April 6th. I am so happy to have found this place where I can lean so much and see awesome pictures of other babies.

Here are some pictures of our family. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello from a fellow Alabamian!!!!   

I love this site. Everyone here is so wonderful and helpful. They eventually become like an extended family. We laugh, cry and rejoice together. We have stayed up all night to help or just keep up with our furbabies coming into this world or leaving it. We are all there for each other.

What part of Alabama do you live? I'm in the Eastern side, sort of mid-state, near the GA line. If you look up I-20, I'm near there, LOL

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your babies are so adorable. She is lucky to have found you. It don't take long for these babies to take our heart and run. Welcome to the site!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jandrasames

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am just north of Montgomery in a small town called Verbena [emoji]128512[/emoji] off of I65!! so excited about being part of this community!!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am just north of Montgomery in a small town called Verbena [emoji]128512[/emoji] off of I65!! so excited about being part of this community!!
That's awesome!! Just a few hours from me

I love this site and the people I have met are amazing!!! They is always someone on who can help or at least be there for you until help arrives.

We just had a baby show up at our door last week and are nursing him back to health. He is such a sweetheart but very mischievous LOL