Hi,Forty Wiskers Here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi ya,im still pretty new at all this,so could someone help with explaining the vb bank etc? Im a little confused. Thanx

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, caitsith! Welcome to TCS. Ok, I'm a little late with this.

As to the vb bank. Your posts earn you points and those points can be tranfered to your 'bank' account. Sometimes there are contests that can earn you points, too. That allows you to buy 'gifts' - like Tabitha's strawberry - to give to other members. The gifts are a fun way for members to offer encouragement, or condolences, or be silly or say thank you to other members.

Go up to the line at the top of the page where the user control (userCP) is.
Down the line it says Shop Menu - click on that to see the 'shop'. Click on the different headings to see how it all works.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats alright,Ok, i have tried that,ive put over 200 in the bank but it says that i dont have enough to get into purchase a gift? Am i doing it wrong?

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, im slightly confused! (doesn't take much!) I entered my pic into the competion as suggested "Pictureprirzes'? a week or so ago,through a link.Is there any way to double check? Do i have to go to Pictureprizes.com to find out? I cant seem to get into there site. Thanx

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the welcome. Im still finding my way around,its a bit daunting!,as some of you have been members for such a long time!,well compaired to me!