Hi Everyone!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just thinking about you Allie the other day.... GLad your doing well...
Sending vibes for the show...

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Allie - it was so nice to talk with you the other day, if even for a short amount of time. I am sorry it wasn't the best day for you to talk, but maybe another time. I am glad to see you back on the site, I know I missed you.

It is nice to hear everything is going so well, both for you personally and for your shelter. I leave AP channel on almost all day for the cats, they love to watch it! I will keep sending positive vibes for that other 10% to join in on the fun and hopefully, the series will gain your shelter and the cats some much needed recognition.

Again, glad to see you back,

Gaye

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Hi Allie - it was so nice to talk with you the other day, if even for a short amount of time. I am sorry it wasn't the best day for you to talk, but maybe another time. I am glad to see you back on the site, I know I missed you.

It is nice to hear everything is going so well, both for you personally and for your shelter. I leave AP channel on almost all day for the cats, they love to watch it! I will keep sending positive vibes for that other 10% to join in on the fun and hopefully, the series will gain your shelter and the cats some much needed recognition.

Again, glad to see you back,

Gaye
Trust me, Gaye. It was nice to hear a KIND voice on that particular day. We had some particular difficult calls in which it was hard to listen to the plight of the kitties and we had some callers who were particularly unfriendly that day. At first when you identified yourself, my first reaction was "Oh Geez, this is someone I talked to who is calling back to nag/call me out/insult me/demand I take their housecat/demand I fix all of their companion animal problems before 6, etc." I didn't htink in a million years it would be you!

It was really nice to be checked up on and it's very nice that you care about me enough to take the time to find me and see how I was.

And I'm sure it was getting pretty quiet over there in Kitten Care without me, eh? I thought I'd give you mods a break from my radical antics for a while!

I'm obviously off work these past few days. I had to have a minor little fibroma excised from my hand and in the past I've gotten sick from the anesthesia, so I took a few days off, so I've been around more to talk. This is a pretty big weekend for me, but I'll try and drop in more often!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

And I'm sure it was getting pretty quiet over there in Kitten Care without me, eh?
Yup, it was. So I had to put on my Detective hat and track your errant little butt down to come back and stir things up yet once again. LOL