Hi Everyone!!!

ceruleantyphoon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi y'all! I have been a 'lurker' for a while, and I thought I would get in on the 'action'...lol! I absolutely LOVE everyone's beautiful cats! I am rather timid and shy, and tend to keep to myself a lot, but y'all sound like a bunch of wonderful people!
I have four cats of my own, three boys and one girl. Simba, Riff Raff, Orange Kitty, and Shoogy. Clever, eh?
They are wonderful companions, and always keep me on my toes. I have had Simba going on for close to 10 years. The other three range in age between 4 and 5 years old.

I do have my share of problems with them, too! Riff Raff and Shoogy tend not to get along very well. She, quite frankly, hates him.
They are getting better, more tolerant of each other, but will never be 'friends'. Shoogy is the 'alpha cat'....the smallest of all the cats, and she is the alpha...lol!

It is a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community, and I am looking forward to sharing pics and video's of my cats!!! Thanks for having me!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome to another former lurker. I can also sympathize on the getting along business. When I got married, we each had a cat. They learned to tolerate each other (it was a rather complicated truce that only they understood), but I do look with envy at the pictures of cats curled up in ying-yang poses.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your kitties.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your four furbabies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

You may be timid to begin with but we'll soon bring you out of yourself on this site!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TCS

so glad you decided to stop being a lurker and introduce yourself - I think you will have alot of fun here and we look forward to hearing about your four
Love the names!!

Please send me or another mentor a message if you need any help at all in the forums.

welcome again from me and my boys