Hi everyone! :)

tigerlilly859

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey I just joined today. Im so glad I found tis place cuz I love cats. My cat Pugsy is expecting right now. I have 3 other cats Tiger Valentine and Timmy. Im gonna make sure to post a lot of pictures cuz Im pretty sure I have some of the most beutiful cats in the world. LOL I hope to become friends with a lot of you guys!!!!

~Danielle~

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Danielle!
We can't wait to see pics of your beautiful cats!! What kind are they? If you need any help around here, please let us Mentors know! Have fun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerlilly859

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your great welcomings!!!! My cats are regular house cats but the sweetest in the world. I do plan on getting pugsy spayed. I have been telling my mom that we need to but she always complains of being to busy. Oh well I'll get her to do it soon I hope. For now I wanna enjoy my new kittens I can't wait for her to give birth. I think it's gonna happen at any time now. She is showing all of the signs. Again thanks for your kindness.

~Danielle~

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Danielle...I would ask that you PLEASE have this cat fixed as soon as the kittens are 8 weeks of age. It is not fair to this cat to wait as she could get pregnant again.

Katie

tigerlilly859

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Trust me as soon as my mom has time I will make her get pugsy fixed. If I could I would do it myself but I can't so I will continue to press my mom on it.

tigerlilly859

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well my mom really doesn't like the animals in the house I had to really persuede her to let her stay in while she is pregnant. But I will try, I doubt it will work though.

artful badger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!

I'm glad to hear you plan to spay Pugsy after this litter.
(Cute name by the way.) It's so much better all the way around for you and for her. I hope everything goes well and the kittens are all healthy.

Welcome
~Heather